The Medical Network FrankfurtRheinMain is a co-operation of medical institutions and related businesses at home in the Frankfurt Rhine-Main region. We are the primary point of contact for patients seeking the best medical treatments available, irrespective of their place of residence. Applying our holistic therapy approach, we provide patients with a personal treatment concept that is specifically tailored to meet their individual requirements.
The Medical Network FrankfurtRheinMain is an internationally oriented organisation. We speak your language, regardless of where you’re from. Every year, we participate in a number of health fairs in China, Russia and the Gulf States. Come visit one of our show presentations and speak with us. We look forward to meeting you and discussing the options available to you!
The Medical Network FrankfurtRheinMain is also capable of helping you in an emergency. If and when necessary, we’ll organise international patient transfers for you and your family members, complete with emergency medical supervision and intensive care.
Thanks to our professional services and expert medical advice, we are able to offer patients best-possible medical treatment and aftercare.
- Dr. med. Plamen Staikov, Head of Surgery, Sachsenhausen Hospital, 1st Chairman
- Thomas Feda, Managing Director of the Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board, 1st Vice-Chairman
- Detlef Hans Franke, Managing Partner at FuP Kommunikation, 2nd Vice-Chairman
- Martina Forberg, Avadent Clinic Bad Homburg, Treasurer
- Dr. med. Hein Reuter, General Practitioner, Bad Homburg, Secretary
- Almut Boller, Managing Director of the Hessian Spa Association Wiesbaden
- Holger Reuter, Managing Director of the Kur- und Kongreß-GmbH Bad Homburg
c/o Hessische Heilbäder e.V.
+49 (0) 611 -26 24 87 87
Mr Burkhard Bigalke
+43 664 576 1908
Universitätsklinikum Gießen und Marburg GmbH
Mr Frank Steibli
Baldinger Straße 3
+49 (0) 641 985-51020
+49 (0) 160 7120456
Our office will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!